- Rework System & Irons (39)
Overview : Corrosion resistant, 304 series stainless steel. Auto Locking Jaws prevent loosening and slipping off your workpiece.
Also referred to as a crescent wrench or adjustable spanner, this adjustable wrench features auto-locking jaws that help prevent loosening or slipping. This very popular tool has a 1-5/16" jaw capacity that fits many different shapes and sizes. It is made from 304 series stainless steel with a mirror polished surface that provides excellent corrosion resistance. It also has a handle hole for tethering, hanging or storage. The 10" Adjustable Wrench can be autoclaved up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Manufactured from 304 series stainless steel
- Mirror polished to provide excellent rust resistance
- Auto locking jaws
- Handle hole for tethering, hanging or storage
- Can be autoclaved to temperatures up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit
|10" Adjustable Wrench|
|Overall Length | Jaw Cap.||10in | 1 5/16in|
|Material||304 Series Stainless Steel|
SiMia Federal Services © 2019